Hey! I’m Krystal, a yogini, an entrepreneur and a transformation warrior. I help business owners like you fill up empty classes or time slots by finding clients who are seeking the service you offer.
When I first opened my aerial yoga studio, it was a HIT! Much of our small town came to check us out and most of them raved about how much they loved the classes.
A budding entrepreneur’s dream-come-true, right!?
So imagine my disappointment when a couple of months later I found myself showing up to teach empty classes… almost. every. week!
It was heartbreaking.
I knew the students enjoyed the class. I knew I offered an incredible service at an unbeatable value. I was posting on social media and offered a referral incentive to students, but classes were still not filling.
What was I doing wrong??
Well you see, I was so busy teaching the students I had, that I stopped looking for new ones, and then they stopped coming through the door!
No matter how amazing a product or service is, no one will show up if they don’t know what you offer or that you even exist! Once I understood this, I began to learn the ropes of digital marketing and apply it to the studio. Before I knew it, business totally transformed!!
Our classes were not just full, but we frequently had wait lists or had to add more classes to the schedule!
It was a heady time, but as we know, life can change on a dime. In April 2021 a sequence of family events forced me to shut my studio so I could be home with my kids.
Since then I’ve been offering those valuable digital marketing skills to help other Yoga studio owners succeed.
Because of my background in Yoga, working with holistic wellness providers is a perfect fit. I’m able to help Yoga studio owners and teachers fill classes using my marketing or social media plans that generate hot leads on autopilot.
If you own a business like this, I can make it grow.
Technical Skills I Have:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office
- Graphics Creation
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Email and Phone
- Task Management
- Project Planning
- Website Creation
- Automated Marketing Software
- Productivity Software
- Client Relations
Real World Skills:
- Networking and relationship building
- Creative thinking
- Time and stress management
- Goal setting and planning
- Household management
- Working with kids
- Flying on silks
- Owned Aerial Yoga Studio for 3 years
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher
- Certified Aerial Yoga, Children’s Yoga + Barre Instructor
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor + Youth Fitness Specialist
- Women’s Wellness Consultant + Empowerment Coach for 7 years
- Domestic Engineer + Director of Child Development for 11 years
Samples of My Work:
- BAXTs & Gifts – Website
- Flight of the Phoenix Collective – Website, Facebook + Instagram
- The Aerial Yoga Mom – Website, Facebook + Instagram
Testimonials from others:
- “Working with Krystal is a delight! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to be empowered and feel valued.”
— Krysta M.
- “Krystal is one of the most inspiring, hard-working and dedicated women I know. She builds me up and helps me succeed.”
— Madilyn M.
- “[The Girls Empowerment Camp] was so much fun!! I wish my mom was cool like her!”
— Leah V.
Packages are tailored to your unique business needs. I’ll work with you to design a custom plan that attracts, engages and retains your ideal clients no matter what your budget is. I have several options available to help you:
Articles + Promotion
- SEO Copywriting
- Product reviews
- Web page copy
- Sales ads
Starting at $100
Content + Scheduling
- Content curation
- Post scheduling
- Website creation
- Photos + Videos
Starting at $300
Funnels + Sales Pages
- Sales Pages
- Sales Funnels
- Google Business
- Lead Generation
Starting at $900
Are you ready to spend more time working IN your business and less time working ON your business? Would you like to grow your client base and keep your classes or appointment book full? I’m your girl! Use this short form to fill me in and and let’s talk!
Flight of the Phoenix:
A Women’s Empowerment Collective